Thursday, June 1, 2017

Quick-ish Ricotta Dumplings in Tomato Broth

I posted a photo to Instagram over the weekend, and a number of you asked for the recipe. It was a bowl of ricotta dumplings in a simple tomato-shallot broth topped with a bit of arugula. I used potsticker wrappers for the dumplings (I keep a stack of them in my freezer). It's sort of cheating, but I'm cool with it, and they're delicious, so I don't feel bad about not making my own pasta. The filling is good ricotta cheese mixed with a dollop of pesto and some olive oil. Season with salt, done. You can see how the dumplings come together in the video below. They're actually quite quick to pull together, and they freeze incredibly well. Make some, and freeze some for mid-week dumpling nights!

SUBSCRIBE TO VIDEOS

Quick-ish Ricotta Dumplings in Tomato Brodo

Quick-ish Ricotta Dumplings in Tomato Brodo

Quick-ish Ricotta Dumplings in Tomato Brodo

Continue reading Quick-ish Ricotta Dumplings in Tomato Broth...


from 101 Cookbooks http://ift.tt/2sidxpY

No comments:

Post a Comment